- Passion- The late Nelson Mandela believed “There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” Therefore to have this passion you have to love what you do and look beyond what is on the horizon. A successful woman would unfold what is impossible and make it possible. Passion is the ultimate craft.
2. Organisation- In order to be efficient, you have to be organized on many levels. You have to have a system in place to keep work and home in order or things can quickly get away from you. Here are some tips:
- Make sure you always have what you need for the day with you.
- Clean things out regularly to avoid a build-up of mess.
- When making your to-do list for the week, remember things may occur that could be entirely unexpected. So, do not set in stone what you need to do – be flexible when circumstances change.
- “A place for everything and everything in its place” is always a good organizational rule of thumb to live by.
- Treat yourself right – get plenty of sleep the night before and eat healthily (or healthier). To accomplish anything you need to be able to think clearly and need energy to do it.
Remember: organized minds make successful people.
3. Realistic- In order to be realistic you must understand yourself and the world around you. You must be able to look at yourself and see exactly what you are capable of. You still need to challenge yourself, but if you have tried something several times, than you need to accept that maybe you can’t do it. Dream big but be realistic for a successful life.
4. Confidence- A state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective. Tips including body language is a key ingredient towards a loving you.
Make goals for yourself, not expectations.
- You are the only one who truly knows you. Love yourself and others may follow suit.
- Remember to live everyday like it’s your last. Who knows when it might end? Who cares what other people think as long as you’re thinking positive and feeling good? Show them whose boss. Enjoying every day with a smile on your face is the best way forward.
- Stop being a perfectionist. Nothing and no one is perfect. High standards have their place, but your daily life is going to have pitfalls and flaws. Accept them as learning experiences and move on.
5. Helpers- A person who contributes to the fulfilment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose. You would have the drive to make others failures into successes through your professional nature. Natural born leaders make great helpers as their main aim is to continuously succeed.
6. Emotions- women tend to be more emotional than their male counterparts. While that’s not necessarily a bad thing, there is a time and place for emotions. When it comes to business, it’s not the time or place to wear your feelings on your sleeve.
Effective leaders, whether male or female, are the ones who remain calm under pressure and have a consistent disposition. How effective can someone be if they fly off the handle when chaos erupts? Or, what happens if they’re so busy going off on a tangent that they can’t hear what their trusted advisor’s are telling them? To rise to the top of the success ladder, you have to be able to keep your emotions in check.
7. Boss- You are the boss, the free thinker, the ruler. You don’t stop at being the employee you have the skills and qualities to develop other around you. when you’re in control, you have the ability to create a more sane, happy and balanced workplace for yourself and your employees.